Contact us if you:
- Wish to obtain a Business or work visa from any Nigerian Embassy to enter Nigeria;
- Already work in Nigeria and wish to work for another Company in Nigeria;
- Work in Nigeria and wish to invite your relatives to visit Nigeria;
- Require Visa-on-Arrival Services in Nigeria under the Visa-on-Arrival Programme;
- Work in Nigeria and want your family or Spouse to obtain residency in Nigeria;
- Have challenges obtaining a visa from any Nigerian Embassy worldwide.
We provide the following innovative services:
* Procure, renew and extend Work (STR) Visas;
* Procure TWPs (Temporary Work Permits);
* Procure Multiple journey Journey Visas (Nigerian Residents only)
* Procure and renew of Temporary and Permanent Residence Permits (CERPAC)
* Change of Employment within Nigeria Assist businesses obtain Government Expatriate Quota Approval to hire Non-Nigerian Staff
* Assist persons outside Nigeria process relevant travel documents with the appropriate Nigerian Embassy/High Commission in their country of abode
* Assist businesses obtain Government Expatriate Quota Approval to hire Non-Nigerian Staff
* Collate data, prepare monthly Expatriate quota returns and remit same to Immigration Services on behalf of Businesses.
We also provide Meet
& Greet Services
We have specialised Meet and Greet staff, managed by a Logistics Coordinator. In the absence of client protocol personnel, we (will at client request) provide personnel to meet client newly arrived or returning expatriate personnel at the airport of arrival. We provide vehicles in Lagos for Airport pickups and transportation to desired destination: accommodation and/or work site.
The Service involves:
The Service involves:
- Identify the client at the arrival terminal
- Support the client while undergoing airport formalities such as Customs and immigration procedures;
- Baggage handling
For this Service, our fee is per individual. Discounts are available for multiple individual’s crew/party arriving or departing via the same flight.
We are currently establishing working relations with resource persons in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, and South Africa who will assist with immigration documentation and advise when required. We hope to strengthen ties with these and other offices in the near future.
Additional Immigration services
* Re-designation of expatriates from one Expatriate Quota position to another
* Change of Employment: New employee joining your company from another company in Nigeria
* Fresh Mobilisations: New employee joining Nigerian business from overseas with or without Partner or children
* In-Country mobilizations
* Business and Social visits for employees (either single status or accompanied by spouse, children or other dependants)
Chauffeur-driven Climate-controlled and comfortable vehicles of various brands are available on long term and daily hire basis for clients in Lagos.
All vehicles are driven by well-trained chauffeurs’ and each vehicle is regularly inspected by trained Mechanics, serviced at Manufacturer’s service centres. In addition, each vehicle and passengers are comprehensively insured by reputable Underwriters.
Our HR Solution Services
We offer a range of recruitment, selection, discipline, reward and disengagement services to help our clients have the confidence of knowing that they are taking every opportunity to select and retain only the right people in their organization.
In addition to our selection services, we have a highly qualified team of profiling experts to provide our clients the opportunity to objectively predict the potential of selected candidates or existing employees. This predictive capacity is also applicable to retention and development of employees.
“Profiling” is the collective name for online personality questionnaires and screening tools. We have access to these tools.